Ingredients: Dead Sea Clay, Herbal Hydrosol* (Distilled Water, Proprietary Blend of Organic Flowers and Herbs, and Citric Acid), Aloe Vera (Aloe Vera and Citric Acid), Black Cumin Seed Extract*, White Tea Extract*, Green Tea Extract*, Herbal Extract* (Made with a Proprietary Blend of Organic Flowers and Herbs), Citric Acid, and Vitamin E Oil.
• A deeply cleansing mask providing powerful healing benefits for sensitive skin and skin with eczema, psoriasis, and rashes.
• Powerful combination of healing herbs to offer an extraordinary healing response.
• Arnica is a powerful anti-inflammatory that promotes regeneration of cells and prevents inflammatory responses due to skin conditions. It treats eczema, psoriasis, rashes, scars, and uneven skin tone. It even reverses injuries and skin conditions by dramatically increasing blood circulation, along with other various responses.
• Comfrey is known as natures greatest medicinal herbs. It contains allantoin that naturally speeds skin healing by increasing cell regeneration and degradation of dead cells.
• Calendula has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties that speed healing and calm inflammation in the skin.
• Dead Sea clay is rich in minerals that detoxify and tone the skin, eliminating blackheads and breakouts. It hydrates and adds minerals to the skin.
• Aloe vera calms skin redness and promotes healing.
Organic Arnica Clay Mask
- Clay masks contain Dead Sea clay, handmade hydrosols and extracts, and essential oils. Along with providing healing nutrients such as minerals, the clay aids in drawing harmful substances out of the skin, cleaning out the pores, and even the layers underneath the skin. This detoxification process is crucial for skin and bodily health, and is an important product to use in any skincare regimen.
It is best to use the clay mask in this order: scrub, cleanse (to remove all oil), clay mask. Use at night, using only the serum afterwards for best results. Use the clay mask at least once weekly. Use it more often during times of breakouts and when the skin is irritated.