Organic Arnica Cleanser
Ingredients: Saponified Virgin Coconut Oil**, Extra-virgin Olive Oil*, Hempseed Oil*, Evening Primrose Oil*, Pumpkin Seed Oil*, Babassu Oil*, and Extra-virgin Shea Butter*, Herbal Hydrosol* (Distilled Water, Proprietary Blend of Organic Flowers and Herbs, and Citric Acid), Aloe Vera (Aloe Vera and Citric Acid), Black Cumin Seed Extract*, White Tea Extract*, Green Tea Extract*, Herbal Extract* (Made with a Proprietary Blend of Organic Flowers and Herbs),Citric Acid, and Vitamin E Oil.
**Certified Fair Trade and Organic
Benefits of Arnica Cleanser:
• A refreshing cleanser providing powerful healing benefits for sensitive skin and skin with eczema, psoriasis, and rashes.
• Saponified oils gently cleanse the skin.
• Powerful combination of healing herbs to offer an extraordinary healing response.
• Arnica is a powerful anti-inflammatory that promotes regeneration of cells and prevents inflammatory responses due to skin conditions. It treats eczema, psoriasis, rashes, scars, and uneven skin tone. It even reverses injuries and skin conditions by dramatically increasing blood circulation, along with other various responses.
• Comfrey is known as natures greatest medicinal herbs. It contains allantoin that naturally speeds skin healing by increasing cell regeneration and degradation of dead cells.
• Calendula has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties that speed healing and calm inflammation in the skin.
• Aloe vera calms skin redness and promotes healing.
Organic Arnica Cleanser
Click to Order
- Cleansers contain a handmade liquid soap, made through the saponification of oil and lye, to create cleansing salts. These salts gently and effectively remove sebum, dirt, and other debris on the skin, allowing for the skin to breathe. The cleansing process enables the skin to better absorb the nutrients of any skincare product applied to the skin. Also found in a cleanser are handmade hydrosols and extracts, aloe vera, and essential oils. These provide many healing benefits to the skin, a few being a reduction in blackheads and breakouts.
Being gentle to the skin, the cleanser can be used up to two times a day, even by those with sensitive skin. Wet the face with warm water, take a small amount of cleanser into the palms and lather. In gentle, circular motions spread the cleanser onto the face for about 20-30 seconds. Rinse with cool water. Follow with a toner, serum, and moisturizer for best results.