Ingredients: Herbal Infused Oils* (Jojoba Oil*, Evening Primrose Oil*, Rosehip Seed Oil*, Argan Oil*, Black Cumin Seed Oil*, Hempseed Oil*, Pumpkin Seed Oil*, and Squalene* infused with a proprietary blend of Organic Flowers and Herbs), and Babassu Oil*.
**Certified Fair Trade and Organic
Benefits of Arnica Serum:
• Lightweight nighttime moisturizer providing powerful healing benefits for sensitive skin and skin with eczema, psoriasis, and rashes. Can also be used to promote healing of injuries.
• Jojoba oil is a natural emollient most similar to sebum found in the skin. It contains most of skin-essential vitamins and minerals and is absorbed easily into the skin.
• Evening primrose oil contains more Gamma-linoleic acid GLA than any other oil. GLA is important for cell structure and elasticity, keeping skin healthy and firm.
• Powerful combination of healing herbs to offer an extraordinary healing response.
• Arnica is a powerful anti-inflammatory that promotes regeneration of cells and prevents inflammatory responses due to skin conditions. It treats eczema, psoriasis, rashes, scars, and uneven skin tone. It even reverses injuries and skin conditions by dramatically increasing blood circulation, along with other various responses.
• Comfrey is known as natures greatest medicinal herbs. It contains allantoin that naturally speeds skin healing by increasing cell regeneration and degradation of dead cells.
• Calendula has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties that speed healing and calm inflammation in the skin.
• Aloe vera calm
Organic Arnica Serum
Organic Arnica Serum
- Serums are made with herbal infused oils and essential oils. The herbal infused oil is concentrated with oil-soluble compounds, which provide many healing benefits. Oils are crucial for the health of every living cell in the body, allowing for the cell the perform all of its functions, including the retention of water for hydration. When oils are placed onto the skin they are absorbed directly into the bloodstream, promoting healing in all surrounding areas.
When using the serum after the toner, the skin receives a concentrated amount of a whole-plant range of compounds. Using them together is more beneficial than using either alone and ensures that the skin is provided concentrated nutrients in order to give it a better chance to heal. Use it as a spot treatment to address specific conditions of the skin such as varicose veins, sun spots, fine lines and wrinkles, breakouts, and more. The serum can be used alone after cleansing and toning, or underneath a moisturizer, and can be used multiple times daily.